Saturday, July 11, 2020

"Fear not!" saith the Lord, Shakespeare, Roosevelt, Grandpa Peter, and Karoun

in the Book of Isaiah, Chapter 41, Verse10, God is quoted as saying, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God . . ."
William Shakespeare in his 1599 play, Julius Caesar. Act II, Scene 2, Shakespeare's original lines, “Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once,” are often quoted as follows: “A coward dies many times, a hero dies but once.”  Peter Bilezikian often admonished, "Cowards die many times, brave men die but once!"  And more contemporaneously, Marash Girl's Karoun admonishes, "You attract what you fear!!!"

Marash Girl believes that the above quotations could certainly apply to the present day pandemic!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I like the bible quote. As for my quote...from The Secret which came out in 2006. But I think it's a little more complex than that . I don't want to get into it here. But I will say, you can attract what you love as well!

    ReplyDelete