Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THE FOUR BEDROSES



Left to right: Peter (Bedros) Bilezikian, Prof. Bedros der Matossian, State Rep. (now Sheriff of Middlesex County) Peter (Bedros) Koutoujian and his father, Peter (Bedros) Koutoujian, Senior. Four generations of Marashtzis, though not all from the same family.  Peter Bilezikian is the only native born Marashtzi but they all consider themselves . . . yes, Marashtzis! Photo taken in 2008 at a gathering of the Union of Marash Armenians, Watertown, MA. (Photo Credit: Marash Girl)

One of Marash Girl's favorite photos is this photo she took at the Union of Marash Armenians in Watertown, Massachusetts, in 2008. Marash lives on into the 21st century!  If you know any one of these Bedroses, please add your comment below.  Marash Girl loves them all.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Bedros der Matossian is my second cousin, whom I didn't meet until I visited Jerusalem with my family when I was 11 (back in 1999). My father's mother was Mary der Matossian, the sister of Bedros's father.

    ReplyDelete