Aftermath of the Yard Sale . . .
Unknown to Marash Girl, there was still kerosene in the antique kerosene stove that she was carting to the site of the yard sale . . . carting in the back of her station wagon. Unfortunately, the stove was placed on its side, but on the wrong side, and kerosene leaked onto the upholstery which covers the back of the back seats (which had become, at the time, the bottom of the back of the station wagon.) Help! Can't get rid of that smell. Had it professionally cleaned, no luck; tried baking soda, no luck; tried white vinegar, no luck. Leaving windows open but thunderstorms expected!