Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lost anything recently?

If you're like Marash Girl, every once in a while you'll lose your car keys . . . or worse!  Well, Marash Girl was finally informed of a solution to the problem . . . although she'll admit that she hasn't tried it yet.  Her sister-in-law writes, "I learned  this phrase when I was working at GNC,  from a customer, an old gentleman born in the South, then  living in Springfield, Massachusetts:

'Infinite wisdom of my subconscious mind, where did I leave my ________?'"

"The first time I used the phrase," she writes," which was also the day the kind old gentleman told me of this 'method', it took me all day and many attempts with the phrase before I found my keys in the back room.  The door to the back room kept 'drawing' my attention as I was talking with a customer who was standing near  the back door.  After the customer left, not really expecting to find my keys, I went into the back room and there were the keys, sitting on some boxes."

When Marash Girl asked her how may times she had to repeat the phrase, she wrote, "The number of times varied for me.  I have not had to use the phrase lately, but I will if I misplace something.  As I think about it now, I think it is like a prayer. . . "

Your solution/s? Please share in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment